Thursday 1 March 2018

Anemia Treatment - How to Treat Anemia From Home

If you constantly feel tired or if your skin looks dull and pale all the time, then maybe you need something other than rest!  Anemia – one of the most common disorders of the blood that reduces the red blood count (RBC) or hemoglobin in the blood. The result is the tiredness and luster-less skin you are experiencing. Unfortunately, India topped the list of nations with maximum anemic women and children in an IndiaSpend analysis conducted in 2016.  Anemia during pregnancy can result in severe complications. In children, anemia can gravely affect the language and motor skills.

Symptoms of anemia are very common and therefore goes unnoticed if not inspected carefully. It is important to get hemoglobin count checked regularly and take proper anemia treatment. Common anemia symptoms include:
  • Constant tiredness
  • Pale or dull skin
  • Severe hair fall
  • Shortness of breath
  • Feeling irritated or moody
  • Heart palpitations
  • Lack of energy and enthusiasm

Because of modern sedentary lifestyle, anemia is now a common disorder. But fret not because we are going to give you remedies that can help you in anemia and sickle cell anemia treatment from home, thereby increasing your energy levels.

Vitamin C

Anemia weakens the immunity system and makes the patient susceptible to inflammatory diseases and infections. Increasing Vitamin C in the daily diet in the form of amla, oranges and lemon juice can help in anemia treatment.

Yogurt and turmeric

A cup of yogurt with a teaspoon of turmeric twice every day can help in balancing the kapha dosha, which according to Ayurveda is responsible for anemia.

Green Vegetables

Green vegetables have a high level of chlorophyll and are a good source of iron. Vegetables like spinach, broccoli, celery and mustard green are extremely beneficial in anemia treatment.

Beetroot

The anemic patient can have beetroot in the form of juice mixed with milk or honey. Beetroot can be consumed in salad as well. It is a good source of Vitamin B1, B6 and B2 and also contains essential minerals like Sulphur, copper and iodine. Eating beetroot regularly is great for anemia treatment.

Sesame seeds

Sesame seeds increase the iron quotient in the body and thus help in sickle cell anemia treatment. Black sesame seeds are especially effective in anemia treatment.

Dates and raisins

A good combination of Vitamin C and iron, dates and raisins give instant energy and helps in absorption of iron.

1 comment:


  1. this is real please take it serious who will believe a herbs can cure sickle cell diseases my son was suffering from sickle cell disease i went to many
    hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I
    get a solution out so that my son can be okay. One day I was in the river
    side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me
    telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,
    she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor call DR
    EDIDIA who uses herbal medication to cure SICKLE CELL DISEASES and gave me
    his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also
    give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what
    is happening after 1 weeks the SICKLE CELL DISEASE that was in my son suffering for got
    vanished. Dr Edidia is a great healer so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can
    also email him at dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296.




    ReplyDelete